Money for Nothing is the twenty-third episode of the third season, and the sixtieth episode overall. It was released on May 11, 2007.
A shipment of medicine and cash bound for Zambia is hijacked, and Don and his team find themselves working against a banker who is focused on retrieving his money, at the expense of the people being held for the code to access the safe.
- Rob Morrow as Don Eppes
- David Krumholtz as Charlie Eppes
- Judd Hirsch as Alan Eppes
- Alimi Ballard as David Sinclair
- Navi Rawat as Amita Ramanujan
- Diane Farr as Megan Reeves
- Dylan Bruno as Colby Granger
- Peter MacNicol as Larry Fleinhardt
Shared with a track off the multi-platinum 1985 Dire Straits album Brothers in Arms, featuring an intro by Sting. An older variant form would be 'money for old rope'.